Here is the list of Some beautiful places to visit in Bangalore for kids.
- Tippu Sultan`s Fort – This fort constructed in the year 1537 by Kempe Gowde. Later it was developed by Tippu Sultan in 1790.
- Lal Bagh Garden – ‘Red Garden’ is a well know botanical garden in india. This place was constructed by Hyder Ali .
- Cubbon Park – Biggest park in bangalore , established in 1870 by John Meade .
- Neeladri Amusement Park – Spread in 30 acres this water theme park has all fun for kids.
- Lumbini Gardens – Eco friendly Boating and Amusement park.
- Bangalore Palace – Constructed in 1862, Bangalore Palace is replica of Windsor Castle in England. It took more than 80 years to complete this palace.
- HAL Aerospace museum – First Aerospace musem in india. Established in 2001 , this museum showcase Planes of Indian air force.