Some beautiful Places to visit in alleppey
- Kuttanad – This place lies below sea level. Snake boat races and Backwaters are the main attractions. You can big Paddy fields here.
- Alappuzha beach – Located 1km away from railway station and 5km from KSRTC bus station
- Pathiramanal – It is small island in Alleppey. Main attraction is the beautiful view of backwater and natural habitat.
- Mannarasala Sree Nagaraja Temple – Temple of Serpant Gods, is a very famous temple in kerala.
- Arthunkal Church – Famous pilgrimage in Alleppey.