Some of the Best places to visit in Goa
- Arvalam Waterfalls – Near to town Sanquelim Arvalam Waterfalls has a height of 50metres . Good place for picnic . Rudreshware temple and Ancient caves is also there.
- Calangute beach goa – This beach is one of the beautiful beaches in world. In 60s hippies discovered this beautiful beach. Main attraction of Goa is Calangute beach.
- Chapora fort – Fort is in North Goa. Provides Beautful view of Sea.
- Amthane Dam – Located 20km away from Mapusa. Dam provides water to nearby water treatment plant.
- Ancestral Goa Museum – Located in Loutolim village , sheds lights on the ancient rural life of people of Goa.
- Banastari Bridge – Bridge is located 13 km from ponda .
- British Cemetery in Goa – Cemetry was built in 1802 by british. It is located in the Dona Paula .
- Divar Island – It is in Old Goa