For many centuries people used plants for the treatment of various ailments. Even after the entry of Modern medicines the usage of Organic treatment has demand . Aloe Vera is top in the list of medicinal plant used Nowadays. There are more than three hundreds species of Aloe Vera plants currently discovered in World. But only few Aloe vera plants are suitable for Medicinal Purpose.
Benefits of Aloe Vera juice
Aloe vera can provide both internal and external treatment for humans. Mainly it is used for the treatment of various Skin related diseases. Gel made from Aloe Vera is suitable for skin soothing , skin infection , Skin burns and Small wounds. Because of its gentle nature it can be used in any sensitive areas of your body. Usage of Aloe Vera Juice internally helps detoxification of body, which in turn helps the internal organs to work properly.
Side effects of Aloe Vera juice
- It can cause allergy to some people
- Lowers Potassium content in our body
- Results in Weak Kidney and Irregular Heartbeats.
- Pregnant women should consult doctor before consuming Aloe Vera juice.
- Because of Laxative content it can cause Diarrhea.
- It may cause stomach pain for some people.